Followers

Monday, February 26, 2018

Copic markers, Gelliplate and more

Hi everyone, I have played with Various Ink on my Gelliplate (inspired by You tube and videos by Diny Sprakel). 


what do you need
Various ink 
Gelliplate
a stencil 
Brayer

 

Put your stencil on the gelliplate.


Add a few drops of Various Ink on the Gelliplate. 


Use the brayer tp spread the ink on your Gelliplate.
You have to work quickly because alcohol inks evaporate quite quickly. 


Use a stamp to make some structure.


I have used the  printables by Carabella.


Use some more ink and another stamp. 


Remove the stencil.


Add a tint layer of piant.


Use your brayer to make a thin layer .


Make a print. 


There is still quite a lot of ink on your stencil. Spray some activator on your stencil and make a print.

I love this funny print.


Take another stencil. 


Drip some ink on the gelliplate, use the stamps..


Add a thin layer of paint.


And make a print. 


I drew a girl and coloured her with my  Copic Markers, starting with E50.


For shadows I use BV000 and BV00.


Add the E00 over the shadow parts.


Blend  all layers together with E000.


I start with YR18 for colouring the hair.


After the  YR 18 I use YR15 en YR14.


I wanted some more depth so I decided to add some E00.


Keep adding the coloures until satisfied. 


I wanted to have her apron a checker pattern (because I love checks). 
I start with the YR16.



For the other colours I use FBV02 and RV06.



 Her dress is going to be pink RV04, RV 06 and RV09.


I use the same colours for het wings.


And this is the finished piece.

Hugz 
Miranda

No comments: