Followers

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Angelina and her crazy hair!

Hello everybody Copic Lovers!


Franz here today with a brand new CAS card that I made for my dear collegue Cristina, who turned a new year a few days ago....

Cristina has lot of problems with her hair in the morning and she never likes it when she arrives at work!


So, I thought that the lovely Angelina from Mo Manning with her balloons and her crazy hairstyle was just perfect for her birthday!




I coloured her funny hair with one of my favourite colour combos: E21, E25, E29; I started with the darkest one using the dark to light technique, I left some little white areas that I coloured up at the end with the lightest marker: E21.




Since Angelina is a little girl, I coloured her skin in quite light tones using my usual skin colour combo: E0000, E000, E00, E11 and R20 for cheeks, but I've been light with the darkest marker E11, so as not to weigh her lovely face down.




For her dress I have chosen one of my favourite colour combos ever: the red one! I used: R000, R20, R27, R35, R37 and R59...lot of markers for a so little space, right?!! Well, I wanted to give lot of contrast and depth to the dress :)





If you want to achieve this result, you have to be careful and start with R27 or R37, not with the darkest marker, blend with the lightest ones and then start again (and again!) with R59 with very little touches to add depth and blend again with the other colours.


You have to do this several times as long as you're not satisfied with the result and you have to be very light handed every time!


I hope that my tips could be useful :)
Have a lovely day everyone!
Lots of hugs,



Franz





Copic Markers:
Skin: E0000 E000 E00 E11 - R20 for cheecks
Hair: E21 E25 E29
Outfit - Red: R000 R20 R27 R29 R35 R37 R59
Outfit - White: W1, W3, W5.

No comments: