Followers

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Autumn is here...


Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)


So, Autumn is here, but I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer yet. I thought I'd make a compromise and use this summery image from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, with some autumn colours.

I love colouring redheads, this is a new blend for me, along with the pale skin. It's good to play around with different colours from time to time. Some of the best results come from happy accidents!


Copics Used...
Skin; E0000, E000, E00, V20
Hair/ Orange; YR15, YR14, YR18, E08
Grass; G21, YG63, YG67, W5, W7
Yellow; Y13, Y15, Y38
White; C0, C1, C3

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.

1 comment:

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This looks awesome! I love the red hair combo with the yellow. So adorable. You rock!