Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Tutorial: Dry & Wet embossing



Good morning everyone, today it's my turn to share with you a tutorial.
I made this technique before I met Copic, and now I wanted to see if I can ado the same thing with Copic.
Today I made a tea bag folder, so let's start.

Material needed:
* Glossy Paper
* Embossing Folder
* Versamark
*Embossing Powder
* Heat Gun
* Copic Refill (colour of your choice)


1. Cut your glossy paper and emboss it with your embossing folder
TIP: Don't use very delicate design, it will be hard to achieve a good heat embossing 




2. With the Versamark  Gently sweep the ink on the raised areas 
TIP: Use a juicy Versamark pad, it will give you a better result.

3. Apply embossing powder, with a small brush clear the unnecessary powder


Tip: Delicate powder will give a better result


4. Now we do the fun part.
Take your Copic refill and start to apply drops on the paper.
Here are the colours I used:




This is how it looks when its done:

5. Now its the second fun part: apply it to a card or in my case to my tea folder
My finish tea bag folder is 3"X 3"


6. Cut cardstock "3 x 9". Score it at 3" & 6"


7. Cut it as shown in the picture. 



8. Glue the triangle wing & decorate


Voila... the teabag is done!
Hope you enjoy.
Wishing you a wonderful day.

hugs,

No comments: