Followers

Monday, September 21, 2015

Pink Fairy

Hello Copic lovers!

Franz from Italy, here again with a new Paper Crafting Project.

As Saturated Canary Dt Member, I have had the chance to give a little contribution to a gorgeous project supported by Krista Smith, simply colouring one of the super cute fairies drown by Krista for this special occasion.
The digis are only going to be available through the Kickstarter Campaign and you have to support the project to have them! It's a lovely pretty project for children, let's have a look and you'll love it for sure!

The name of the fairy I chosen for my project is "Pink Fairy", so I immediately thought of  pink hair!


I created a romantic criss cross card using  papers from Maja Design and lots of ribbons and flowers.
I think this fairy is just adorable and I had so much fun colouring her, I hope you like it!
 



Here is the complete list of Copic Markers I've used:

Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13 + R20 for cheecks
Hair: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R89, E59
Outfit/Blue Green: BG11, BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78
Outfit/Pink: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R89
Outfit/Warm Gray: W1, W3, W5
Wings: R000, R20
Background: Prismacolor Pencils and Zest Oil



 Thanks for stopping by,
 Have a lovely day everybody :*
Franz.

No comments: