Followers

Saturday, September 12, 2015

I LOVE CATS

To be honest I love all kind of animals, everything that purrs, crawls, barks, jumps, chirps, neighs, tweet, sings, roars, hisses, croaks, is furry or not, is cute or creepy, tiny or big I LOVE THEM ALL...but you always have a few favorites among them. don't you?  and one of my favorites are cats. So when I came across this wonderful catstamp by Stampendous, I had to buy it and use it in my journal. 


The background is made with Dylusions paints and Dutch Doobadoo stencils. 

I didn't want a realistic looking cat so I decided to use some of the bright Copic colours. 
I used the Copic Airbrush to blend the different colours, cause the blending is much easier this way and I was going to cut out the images anyway so spraying ink outside the lines was no problem ;-)

For a second layer I used the a few of the stencils I used for the large background too. 
Copic Markers are fabulous when combined with colouring mediums, so I added some more depth with colouring pencils. 





The colours I used are:
BV08, RV04, R35,Y15, YR18, YG07, B04 AND BG05


All the lettering and doodling is done with the Copic multiliners and a white molotov marker. 


hope you enjoyed my page and I'll see you next month

have a creative day
Miranda

3 comments:

emsiescreaties said...

Wauw, i love the colors, the cats, i love everything! Beautiful!

ike said...

AWESOME !!! I just adore the colourful page you made and I LUV cats, so this really appeals to me. It's just wonderful :-)

Hugz
IKE xxx

akkina van steen said...

Schitterend