Followers

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sometimes love hurts

Hello everyone!

I'm Saskia, perhaps you already know me from facebook, but i'm so glad that i’m one of the new members for the Copic Marker Europe DT. I am 45 and married. We live in a cozy village in Noord Brabant in the Netherlands. I have been crafting for about 20 years now. But since 6 years i'm completely addicted to colouring with Copic Markers. Diny Sprakel introduced me to the Copic Markers............. and since then I am addicted to colouring with them. You can probably  say that I am a Copic Junkie.
Colouring with Copic Markers is my way of stress release after a workday. 

I 'm a huge fan of Aurora wings. So my first creation that i want to show is a Sprtite by Aurora wings.
I love fantasy stories and films, so you will mainly see fantasy figures on my creations.
The background  for this sprite is made with the airbrusch.
I only used 3 copic colors: B02 - RV09 en YG17 to make this background

I started with a blue layer and then I added pink and green. I have blended the pink and green colours with ....., so  the colours won't  look so bright.
It 's fantastic
 to make your own background , because you can match the colours perfectly with your coloured image. The quote that I use on my creations are often my feelings at that moment.
The letters are made with Copic Multi Line black 0.3

The flowers and the letters are made with stencils by Tim Holtz.
The raindrops are stamped and are form the brand by Ryan Tanaka.



Skin: E000-00-11 and R20
Hair: YR 23-27 and Y15
For all the greens: YG01-13-17-67
Pink Leaves : RV51-53-55-66-69

Until next time!!!




1 comment:

Becky said...

this is so adorable!