Followers

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Relax!


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share a summer card with a simple scene done with a stamp, a stencil, my airbrush and of course my beloved Copics!


The cute little girl I used is called Pina Colada by CC Designs. I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black, coloured her in Copics and then cut her out. 

For the background, I used a piece of drawing paper intead of smooth card to have a bit of texture, because I really like how the airbrushing looks on it. I chose a CC Designs stencil called Sun And Surf, which includes the sun and the waves. I airbrushed the sun first, starting with my lightest colour to be able to go darker then and not make the mistake of starting too dark. I then used a darker shade of yellow and ended by adding a bit more of my lightest yellow. 
For the waves, I picked different shades of blue, did the waves with my stencil and put a paper mask to create the horizon.


Skin: E000, 00, 01, 13, 71
Hair: 100, B41, T5, 7, 9
Dress: RV04, 06, 09, Y35
Shoes: C1, RV06, 09, Y19, 15, 26
Sun: Y15, 38
Sea: B01, 04, 06, 18

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! Hugs,
Delphine xx

No comments: