Followers

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Lets see...what are the colors of Sea? :)

Hi everybody!

Today I would  like to show you another clean and simple card.
I'm really into background stamps recently :)) Besides of it's beauty, I really want to show our followers that Copic markers can be used in so many different ways. So...lets expand horizons... Shall we? :))

At hot days like this all I can think of is SEA! So I took most suitable background stamp and than...went to google as I was completly at loss... What ARE the colors of the sea?!!! )


So after 20 minutes I selected all necessary markers...and here is the result:




After coloring the whole background I added sparkle with Wink of Stella and a bit of Ranger stickles (which looks like a foam on a wave). Small fishes are colored with Copics too...as all over parts of the card. So basically all you need is white paper, stamps and markers - and you ready to create something very special and fun.

The key numbers are:

Sea - BG000, B01, BG02, BG10, BG11, BG23, BG34, BG45 BG72,BG78
Fishes - Y11, Y32, Y35, YR12
Sentiment - RV04



Wishing you a great day and very creative mood!

1 comment:

Daniela said...

Your card is absolutely wonderful. I love the background and the colors. Thumps up :-) Kind regards Daniela