Followers

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Delightful Fairies


Hi Everyone,

Tracy here and this is my last post for Copic Marker Europe for the time being.  Since opening up the Noor Design UK Shop I haven't had as much time to play with my copics as I would like, so I have decided to step down.  It wasn't an easy decision as I have been with the team since the very beginning and  I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your visits and comments.

I have coloured up these two gorgeous Whimsy Fairies by Sylvia Vet, aren't they sweet and perfect for my Mushroom card.


Copic's Used:-
E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11
BV20
R20, R22
RV34, RV32, RV00, RV000
G94, G000

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Jane said...

An awesome creation to end on my friend, you'll be missed xxx

Becky said...

This is truly awesome!