Followers

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Cheers Easel Card

Good morning everyone, Sarit here for another Copic inspiration.


My nephew celebrate 30 and I wanted to make a card with humor blink, I also wanted the card to give him some cheer-up whenever he will look at it,          so I made an Easel card.

This is card is perfect to sit on a table or shelf.
For this card, I used "Life of the Party" Digital Stamps from Redonkadoodles.


I wanted the hair to have some glamour so I used the BV family.

For the dress I HAD to use red, I love red dress I couldn’t think her in another dress color…. :0)

I used BG000 to "show" the glass (I used it only on the shadow)

For the border, I used Beaded Arcs Martha Stewart punch.

I cut 1 inch wide and punched from both sides. As you can see it, gives a new look.

The saying "cheers" was printed and I cut it with my CuttleBug.


Here is the Markers I used for this beautiful woman:

Hair: B32, BV23, BV25, BV29, C9

Body: E000, E00, E04, E21, E93, YG93, R29, E15

Dress: R24, R27, R29, R59, R89, YG93, YG96

Glass: R01, R02, BG000

Hope you like my card

Wishing you a beautiful day

Hugs, Sarit

3 comments:

Becky said...

wow! Awesome card, gorgeous coloring and I love that border.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Becky :0)

Saskia van den Berk said...

Love the reds. Hugs Sas