Followers

Saturday, January 3, 2015

A lovely Fairy

Hello everyone and Happy New Year from Italy!
 
Here I'm again with a new card.

The protagonist this time is a super cute Mo Manning's fairy really fun to colour because of her full head of lovely curly hair.


I had lot of fun to colour the background too; I created a night sky with some clouds.
 Do you remember how clouds are during the night? They are not white as during the day, but light blue and a little grey, aren't they?
I used a lovely technique to draw them: first of all I coloured my sky with four different B-BG Copic Markers (B34, B32, B23, BG000) and then I simply removed the colour here and there making some little circles with my Blender Marker (0) to create the clouds.
You have to push the colour out from the circles to rest of the sky and if you are not satisfied, just repeat the same steps after a little bit of time when your paper is dry.
 If you like to give them a touch of grey, just add some Cold (C) or  Warm (W) grey here and there; the colour have not to be too dark, so use C0-W0 or C1-W1.


I created a CAS card with papers from different brands and some lovely Stampendous stamps.
 
 

 Here is the complete list of Copic Markers I've used:

Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11
Hair: E00, E13, E15, E18, E29
Dress: BV000, BV01, BV02, BV13, BV04
Sky: BG000, B23, B32, B34
Grass: YG00, G12, G24, YG67
Water: B00, B02, B05, B06

 thanks for stopping by, I hope you all are having a lovely day!
 A big hug everybody :*
Franz.

2 comments:

Becky said...

wow. You bought this to life with your awesome coloring. Love the background.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card xx