Followers

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Tutorial, How to colour manga eyes with Copic, by Suki Manga Art

Dear Copic friends,

Today I will show you an easy way to colour manga eyes in 4 simple steps.

I used 2 different range of colours in order to give you ideas, so you will see that you can use different ranges and obtain very nice results  following the instructions of this tutorial ^_____^

Let`s go!


Example nr 1:

I used the following copic numbers: C1 - C3 - C5 - C7 - B000 - B12 - B24 - B29


Here you can see a bigger image with the result using a blue range of colours:



Example nr 2:

I used the following copic numbers: C1 - C3 - C5 - C7 - R20 - RV04 - R29 - R59




Here you can see a bigger image with the result using a pink/red range of colours:



I hope you like this tutorial, I would like to see your version 
with different range of colours like green, violet... etc


Do not hesitate to contact me for any question
See you next month! 
bye..... (^___^)/  Suki Manga



4 comments:

Magda said...

Thank you so much!!!
Very interesting and useful!!!!!
Wish you nice days
Magda

KarinsArtScrap said...

thanks for the tutorial.
Gr Karin

Sandra H said...

!WOW! This is amazing colouring thank you for sharing this x

Becky said...

wow, awesome tutorial..Thanks :)