Followers

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Four Tags 4 Four Friends


Hello everyone!

It's Vili here today and in the last post for this year I'd like to present you four projects - tags (or bookmarks), which I made for my bigger daughter and for three friends of hers. As to be absolutely personalised, I chose stamps that are connected to a favourite thing of every one of the girls. Here's what I got:


The first bookmark is for Maggie, who lately has a new love in her heart - a little Beagle puppy. I couldn't find a stamp with this breed, so I used Mo's Retriever, which I coloured with the typical colouration of the Beagle:


The second bookmark is for Joanna, who dreams of becoming a doctor. The closest I found was Mo's Nurse:

The next one is for my daughter. I chose Mo's Patty for two reasons - firstly, she herself is called Patricia; and, secondly, most of the time of her 17 years of living she has always been not satisfied with how the things are happening:


The last tag is for Ilina, who is the biggest fan of Pugs. Happily I found Mo's Pug Love:


And that's how the backs of the tags look like:


I wish everybody one more successful 2015; one, that makes dreams come true!

Copics used:
Skin: E11, E50, E51
Hair: E31, E33, E35, E37, Е 40, E41, E43, E44, E49
Retriever: E31, E33, E35, E37, E47, E49
Pug Love: Е 40, E41, E43, E44, E47, E49, R32, R35, R37, R59
Nurse:  W0, W3, W5, RV63, RV66, RV69
Patty: W0, W3, W5, B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, G000, BG72, BG78, G20, G24, G29


Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!

Vili  xxxx

2 comments:

Becky said...

wow! These tags are just awesome. You have bought to life all these wonderful images with your fabulous coloring.

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow stunning tags and colouring.
Gr Karin