Followers

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Oh Happy Days !!

Hello everyone Copic lovers here is  Sandra and today I want to share a project that I feel particularly "mine." 
For this card I chose to color the digital stamp "Undetected" on the routes of The Paper Shelter

The girl protagonist of the stamp is fantastic, and she likes me immediately ...a lot.
Even when I was younger (just few years ago..LOL)  my dream was to own a big bike and run free on the US highways.
So,  when I saw this digi stamp I immediately thoughthey, this is me !! 
I chose to go with red copper for hair which are very similar to mine, and then  colors have guided me in the  pure fun of  coloring! I drive by all the details and I enjoyed it a lot !!
To realize the card I used the bazzil Coredination Bright Colors Go Kreate and Tim Holtz dies ,Avery Elle clear stamp,  Bo Bunny pattern paper, frantage  and a copule of  small metal embellishments has completed the project.
As final touch, I used Spica pens to color  the small details and give a touch more glamor .



Thanks for following me, see you soon.

 Copic used:
Skin: E000 / 00/11/93-R20 / -B00 22/02 
Hair: E04 / 07/08/09/93 
DressYR20 / 21/04/07 / 09- N0 / 1/3/5 
Moto: N0 / 1/3/5-B21 / 23/32/26-Y11 / 15/18
Helmet: N0 / 1/3-YR 04/07/09
Boots: YR 21/04/07 - E 31/33/35/37
BackgroundW 00/1/03

Spica : Clear/Gold 



4 comments:

Renate said...

Wow!!! Look at this tough chick. The bright colors are beautiful. Greate card.

-xiss- Renate.

corryskaart said...

WAUW wat is je kaart mooi en zo prachtig gekleurd
groetjes corry

Unknown said...

Thank you a lot ladies!!
I love you !! ;-)
Hugs
Sandra

Becky said...

Can I just say -- WOW! You brought this image to life with your awesome coloring.