Followers

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Copic Scandinavian style...

Hi there Everyone,

Åsa here today with some Copic inspiration for you.

For this card I have used one of my top favourite images from Wee Stamps.


I have combined the image with some wonderful springflower papers from Pion Design.
And put it together with some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I like to distress all the edges with Frayed Burlap to make it look a little more 'worked'.


I have used a colouring technique called Skandinavian Colouring.

It´s mainly the choosen colours that distinguishes this technique,
and this is a technique I use a lot.
I love the colour scene and it´s perfect together with those Pion papers.


I have used the following colours:
Skin: E21-11-00-000-R20-11
Hair: E44-43-42-41
Clothes: BG72-71-70
Flowers: V95-93-91
Leafs: G24-21-20

Don´t forget that you can use the Copic colourwheel for help choosing the right colour combinations.
You can read more about it here.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is adorable. Love the flowers and pearls.

Unknown said...

Love this card!