Followers

Saturday, March 8, 2014



Goodmorning dear readers,

When I'm writing this blogpost for you, we have wonderful weather, the sun is shining through my window. Spring is coming……

I have a lovely image colored with how else, my copic markers.


 It's an image from Saturated Canary,
The papers I have use are from a paper pad from Prima Marketing, Its an older one, this pad Is waiting for a long.

The doilly is Tattered Lace, this dies are so detailed and beautiful. The paper comes so easy out of the die.
The leaves are dies from Die-namic. The roses I bought in the scrapbook store in our area.


The copic markers I colored with.

Hair: E59 E57 YR24
Skin: E0000 E00 E11 R20 B00 G43
Dress:B99 B97 B95 B93 B91 / RV99 RV95 RV93 RV91
Frog: YG99 YG97 YG95 Activator


I Hope you love the card, thank you for leaving your message





3 comments:

Wenda said...

Schitterende kaart weer.

Becky said...

stunning card and stunning coloring.

Sandra H said...

Stunning card and so beautifully coloured is your image x