Followers

Thursday, January 30, 2014

You, me and the moon



Hello dear all Copic friends,

Cinzia here, to share with you a new card I made for Copic Marker Europe blog.
This time I used a digi image by Mo Manning called “Owl Moon”, I love owles and these two ones embraced under the moon are super cute… aren’t they? ;)


The gorgeous image is called “Owl Moon”, the sentiment is from “LOTV”, the papers are Maya Design from the last "Vintage Autumn Basics" collection, the dies are Magnolia Doohickeys “Vintage Tag”, Spellbinder “Circle Large”, “Circle small” and “Circle classic scalloped ” and Go Create Frilly die

Here is a close up of the colored image:


And now a close up of the bottom of the card and of the closed card



Copic Markers:

Owles: E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59
Moon: YR0000, YR000, YR21, YR31
Branch : E450, E41, E43, E44, E47
Sky: RV000, RV91, RV93,

I was going to ink the image with blues palette, but in the web I found this image which I'm totally fond of… and all the colours of my card changes.


And I like to think that the real bear and the drawn owles could share a pink sky and the same magic moon…

Thank you very much for your visit.

Enjoy the rest of the week!!! J
Hugs,

4 comments:

Becky said...

Good Morning Cinzia! This card is stunning! I love this image of the owls and your coloring of them are awesome.

Diny Sprakel said...

Hello Cinzia, how cute these owls and you colored them with unexpected colours, a greeat palet
regards Diny

Unknown said...

Lovely!

Unknown said...

absolutely lovely. very nice work.

Johny
from
Venus Puzzle