Followers

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Miss You

Hello Copic Lovers,

What a pleasure to have you back here today! Want to thank you for all the lovely comments you allways leave arround. I really appreciate to share our COPIC LOVE with you here on the Blog. Today I'd like to share my little passion of pink... showing up in a little card I've created using Dressy Mae (Digi-Stamp by Some Odd Girl).
 One of my favourite colour combinations is pink with egg shell and brown tones.
Therefore I love to mix up my copics as well. Hope it shows up on below pic, so you can see what I mean... first I colour in pink tones (here it's her skirt) and let it dry. When it's dry I go over the entire pink part of her skirt with E50 Egg Shell to give it a warm touch, that is repeating in the background design papers.
 For the shadowing of her skin I set first the shadow areas using E11, then slightly go over it with RV34, blend off a bit with RV31... then reuse E11 again. Then I blend this with E00 and E000. For her cheeks I've used R21 and R30. Her Eye Make Up is done with the same RV's I've used for her skirt.
 Find below all Copic Sketch Markers I've used for my coloration.

Thanks for your visit & hope to see you back soon!
Wish you a lot of pink creativity :) May the RV's be with you...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful colouring and design!
Jasmina

Franz♥ said...

Wow! What a pretty and fine card Angie, totally love your design!

Hugs, Franz.

Unknown said...

Nice card!