Followers

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

♥ Waiting for Spring ♥


Hello Copic-Friends!

Today it is my turn, DeeDee, to show you another inspiration with Copic Markers. For my post I have made this card using the cute Sitting Tilda with Butterfly from the Once Upon a Time Collection of Magnolia. The designpapers are from Maja Design from the Vintage Spring Collection.

For this coloring I have used the "No Lines-Technique". This means that you don't see any black lines of you image. To achieve this effect I have stamped my image with Memento London Fog. This is a light grey color. For more instructions please visit the wonderful tutorial from Kathrin HERE!

♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

I hope you like my inspiration!
Have a nice day!

Hugs,

8 comments:

Mojca said...

She is just perfect!!! I love the gorgeous colouring and lovely layout. hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

Stunning and the design is lovely

Hugs Tammy Owner Of Tammy Scrappin Corner
http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com

Jill said...

Totally amazing!
Love the soft feeling ♥
So so so so very beautiful Diana
Thanks for sharing
hugs

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Diana! Gorgeous details and coloring. I am waiting for Spring too :).

Unknown said...

Wow! Picture perfect! What a beauty!

Franz♥ said...

Oh Dee Dee, you really made a FAB job, your colouring is just PERFECT!

Totally love it!

Hugs, Franz.

Riet Kamstra said...

Just love it, so very beautiful! Thanks for sharing Dee Dee!
Riet xx

Diny Sprakel said...

so beautiful, I mentioned your name and blog during the craft show in Korntal, great to have you in my team
Hugs Diny