Followers

Monday, January 28, 2013

Casting Down

Hello copic-fans!

Franz from Italy again to share another of my projects.

I wanted to use a "Craft and Me" image for a long time and finally I chose this one for today's post, she's called "Casting down".
I think she's so romantic and charming, love her dress and all those hearts blown away, I'm a romantic girl, what can I do?!!

Her hair is coloured up with my usual and favourite brown colour combo: E21-E25-E29-E49.
I was inspired to use BV copics for her dress, tried to give dimensionality to it, using the darkest tones on the parts that I think are behind her legs (I mean the back of her skirt).
To achieve this I finally added little touches of black too; I love using it sometimes, but have to be very carefull not to spoil the result at the end!



This is a close up of the image, I used BG and BV colours on her wings; they are transparent, so I mixed colours from the different families on some parts, where they overlap:







 
I’ve used papers from “Pion Design" design this time, lot of flowers and some fab little swirls from Prima, I love them!

 


This is my card recipe:

Image
Craft and me - “Casting Down”
Papers:
Pion Design Patterned Papers
French Vanilla Bazzill cardstock
Materials:
Prima Mini Swirls - "Say it in Cristal"
Guipure Lace
Cheesecloth
Ribbons and flowers
Make it Crafty perfect colouring paper
Versafine Ink Pad “Vintage Sepia”
Tools and Dies:
Sizzix Big Shot
Seewing Machine

Copics:
Skin:
 E0000-E000-E00-E11 + R000-R00-R20- for cheecks


Hair:
 E21-E25-E29-E49
Dress:
  BV0000-BV000-BV00-BV01-BV04-100
Hearts:
  BG01-BG000
Wings:
  BV01-BV0000-BG01-BG000

That’s all from me today!

A big hug everybody,


Franz♥

7 comments:

CopicMarkerNorge said...

Love this card :)
Hugs, Siv

Diny Sprakel said...

great card. Greetings Diny

Marian said...

Wat mooi gekleurd en bewerkt top
Groetjes

Mojca said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Hugs! Mojca

Lydia Boode said...

your card is Amazing and your color work is as always great.
Hugs
Lydia

Kreativmonster said...

Beautiful colouring, Franz, a lot of dimension! And I love your way of colouring skin, it looks very vibrant.
Big Hugs
Barbara

Keren Mostov said...

Franz,
I love the purple, so bright and the coloring, hummm... I want to color like that too :)
keren